Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Never before i have felt the agony of "economic distress". I really appreciate those masses who despite of need and exigency strictly adhere to their "principles" and avoid the 'Forbidden' path. Candidly i feel like selling myself, mortgaging my faith and above all trade my values for 'small' amount of WEALTH. I sympathize those who take the wrong path. LES MISERA`BLE, Jean Vaul Jeans will take the bread and run.
I thought of law coming first, but economics beats all. The empty stomach thinks of none but the food. I have done open 'SINS' with staunch witnessess around but those were never of the real bad kind.
LAWS WILL BE FORGOTTEN, RELIGION is not for STARVING, KEN, keep it for the fed soul, VALUES are charms of the book, ECONOMICS wins the BATTLE. ECONOMICS IS god, if you think otherwise ask men without WEALTH. Economics is a science of wealth, laws will prosper ONLY when i will be fed..............I am in a DIRE need of money........Dont offer or sympathise................ JUST BELIEVE ME

2 comments:

Ali Hasanain said...

Masla yeh hai, that the more I understand the study of Economics, the more I realize that no one seems to understand the science of economics.

Try business. Try using science and technology to gain the competitive edge. Forget professors writing on blackboards.

Pressingtheneed said...

I was cursing LAW all the way and my underlining point was that "I NEED MONEY" and unfortunately i feel like doing anything to have it and i care NONE....