Sunday, June 18, 2006

Verily, Man is in crises.............

I like writing but blogging came as an opportunity with crises. Since the time i started to blog, my focus of writing is not to satisfy myself but to what others may like or want to read. Last 40 odd days will consume me to think about this issue too. If it is a forum for advertisment and the GoogleAdsense certainly adds to it, then no way i am successful in earning a penny from this. Secondly, if i want to promote my dogmas to others, i am so clear now that before you preach you should be preached. Thirdly, one reason of my rare posts owes to government decision not to pave the way of its ready access in Pakistan. Lastly, even here i feel like competing with fellow bloggers and in this process will kill my already wounded potentials.

Not self contradicting myself but the posts will continue to appear on this blog because it is certainly an active forum where people can learn from other's experiences and few others like me can narrate their inside.

*I am tired. For the moment its enough of this worldly experience.
In the words of Faiz:

"Apnay abao ajdad kee meeras hai, keh phir bhe jeay jatay hain
Kiya ye kisi muflis kee kaba hai jis mai har gharee zulm kay paiwand lagay jatay hain"


(This life is a bequeathed legacy, and we keep on suffering. Isnt' this life a poor man's shawl, where patches of pain are wooven every moment.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »