Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Causes or for CAUSE

The mental wanderlust is not doing me any good; when there are several forces acting at one point and at one time, the resultant vector becomes tense. Such are the laws of physics and I obviously have limitations, being aware of them is causing recklessness; far more than the desire to investigate their actual truths.
Presently, all my mental and physical faculties are eroding. The more I tend to solve problems or rationalize my options, blurred vision is furthered.
I have to get out of this phase. Some interruptions of good moments really get me going and it’s during them that I am more aware of the bounties, God has bestowed upon me.
Religion is important; but I am not at all interested to judge or define others with this parameter alone. I am an ardent believer of personal privacy and it doesn’t inspire me to be a preacher. Each time I come across a believer with acute mouth diarrhea, I get extremely agitated. Holy month of Ramzan fails to fast their mouth and it is now so palpable that more they explore their belief, less tolerant they get. Preaching is best done from every body part except the tongue.

Media, political tensions and battle(s) for power and religion exhausts my nerves. I know I dwell too much on them and mere brooding takes me no where. I want to be in the mission, not to save or conquer the world but to serve this motherland of ours in meager of ways I could. If in this process any other thing gets benefit, it is by chance.

For me it is not an issue that I will win or lose, live or die, gain or fail, but whether as a soldier did I struggle or not? The underline and primary job of war is to fight; till the last breath, till last drop of blood. I will fight not for victory, but for the cause and love of my home and land.
Pakistan harkens me and if I have iota sincerity, I will not wait for any thing any further!


Ye wo mai hai, keh jis ka nasha ootarta hee nahin
This potion (of patriotism) has placed me in a forever hangover

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats off to you send, choice look audacious for more interdependent articles without delay as its one of my choice question to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.