Thursday, April 27, 2006

Birthday.........AND THIS TOO SHALL PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

26th April 2006, it was my 23rd Birthday. I feel no change except the fact that the resilience rush has declined and ebbs of all sorts mark my face. Nevertheless the way i was greeted by my family and friends at 12 last night was awesome. A special cake from loving sister and these days its her 'income' is what i rely on, when Dad's riches refuse to drain into my pocket. LONG LIVE MADIHA.
As far friends, Ahsan, Ahsan, Hassan, Nosherwan, Usman and Ehsaan came at 12 with a 'qula' (a long desi hat) and then smeared cake on my face. Later, we were off to have Icecream. Then came the real part. They paid Eunuch for a dance and 'kiss' to a birthday boy. Although she allured them sheepishly but we were few good men . After Icecream at around 1am we sat on the Jail Road near a Dhaba ( a real small untidy khoka) to have tea. Then we gave lari adda (Transport hub) and Shahi Qila (Lahore Fort) a GOOD LOOK. Real good look and finally by 230am we were at DATA SAHAB (Holiest Shrine) to pay him homage and for mystic upheaval. I came home at 3am and my mother then gave me a good harsh physical torture. That was one gift i received after so long.


Thanks to everyone who wished me on my day. I am so happy to have them as my very own. Greetings came from USA, England, Holland, HongKong, Mumbai, Delhi, Karachi, Faisalabad, Sargodha, Rawalpindi and obviously from every quarter of Lahore. I expected from number of other sources but to 'forget is a human', i guess! I GUESS ONLY...........

Anyways another year is over and this too SHALL PASS......................................

2 comments:

Meera Kaura said...

Here comes this belated bloggish Birthday wish all the way from India, Better late than never (Is this what you are thinking??) No excuses right now, but simply wishing Pak's sweetest and the most sensible guy a very beautiful life ahead!! May Allah be with you and guide you always to the path he has chosen for you.

Pressingtheneed said...

You refer me little here, thankyou so much anyways. I wish the same for you.
And, be on time, next time. :-)
Obviously "13" is one figure, I cant forget for more than 1 reason.
APRIL, she is our common guest.