Sunday, April 09, 2006

Indecisiveness

Like always the first step is so difficult, As soon as the moment arrives, somehow the struggle to pull myself up becomes difficult. Not so strangely, it has happened now for so many times. The problem is that despite the fact that this is indeed the right way. All troubles will ultimately be solved once this step shall be taken. I feel like going for a bungee jump, to stand on this precipice with defeat at your back which will soon overwhelm you but the trouble is to muster up the courage and dare to embrace the freefall. If the death is inevitable then does it really matter how it comes? It shall dawn.....
Knowledge without application is worse than utter ignorance. All the options are exhausted and this is the twilight of all the entertainment. Now for the real world, real action is required. Unfortunately for me not religion, not any other dogma, no relation and no power could influence so strongly that finally I could be stirred. The romance and compulsions are not natural and by the end of this day I doubt once again if I would be in the same shape or worse as if I am now?Let’s see. Tomorrow is so close, yet too far. The verge of decision making and the incessant desires of short term comfort lure me away in its deep arms. Those arms are of ignorance but admittedly provide a balm.
A poor human tendency to ignore the long run and the perfect example comes from my end.I hope this day would be better than yesterday and still a benchmark of my flight for a better tomorrow.

No comments: