Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Jab Lahore 'JAL' raha tha.........(WHEN LAHORE WAS ON FIRE)

Yesterday, the Indo-Pak cricket match at Qaddafi Stadium Lahore made me so proud. Pakistan lost but there was a serene sense. At Rahat Mart, for the first time in my life i could see so many foreigners (Indians, Americans, British and Thai). Their presence made me so proud that finally this country may be safe. But! Today, the followers of 'Islam' in their 'love' for 'Prophet' spoilled the show and in a matter of 200 minutes they turned the 'Thandi Sadak' Mall Road into a Road to hell. They were their not only to protest. Following is the list of barbaric acts my fellow townmen have perpetarted.
1) Burning KFC
2) Putting McDonald's on fire
3) Storming Punjab Assembly and torching it
4) Breaking atleast two dozen cars
5) Firing relentlessly in air
6) Torching more than 50 motorbikes
7) Looting the best shops on Mall Road
8) Damaging severly the public property
9) Storming a bank
10) Attempt to put Fuel station on fire.
11) Breaking glasses of Hotels

MULLAH's SHAME ON YOU. Today's event has so ferociously extended my hatred for religious men. I hate them from the bottom of my heart. I will not listen even to the best things that comes out of them. I will do opposite to whatever they say. They are touts, pimps, callow men and a mar on the face of my RELIGION. A mullah is an EVIL, SLAVE OF United States, SELLS HIS SOUL FOR A PENNY, INTOLERANT, KILLER, SNAKE, one who sheds CROCODILE TEAR, LOOTER, CHARACTERLESS and man of VIOLENCE who only understands VIOLENCE.
SHAME ON YOU LAHORE, SHAME ON YOU FOR ALL WHAT YOU DID TODAY? For all other civilians involved in looting business, they were men of hollow characters, assuring us that atleast our 5 upcoming generations will remain handicap too. I am liberally pessimistic. The civic sense reached its abyss today and Valentine was turned into a holocaust


I reiterate my love for Prophet(PBUH)

Ba Khuda Deewana basho, Ba Muhammad(Pbuh) Hoshiar
Say your worse say about God like lunatics, but about Mohammad BEWARE.

2 comments:

Ali Hasanain said...

Your comments find an echo in my heart.

Pressingtheneed said...

Believe me! Its getting worse than your machine actually tells