Friday, February 03, 2006

Liberally CONSERVATIVE for the sake of my LOVE

“It hurts, it kills, I am infuriated, I am mad and I am fire up to the neck. Danish newspaper degraded my Ideal, my Love, and the only Forever Person who is Dearest of all to me. They seek freedom by humiliating the Man who is beloved to me more than my parents, my family, my friends, my children and this world. They want to celebrate freedom by portraying Him obnoxiously. In law each can claim damages for seditious, libel and slander reasons. I seek the heaviest penalties of all. If freedom means suffocating others for there believes, for their ideals, and testing them unnecessarily then so be it I seek bondage of this Man only, which they have dared to strip.
Don’t say bad words to the Crown, the King, and the Majesties else you will be persecuted and prosecuted. My Crown, my King has been debased and I seek persecution and prosecution. I am a Human first, then Pakistani and lastly also least a Muslim. But, the love of this Person comes first. His Honour is all to me but these demons demonised him. I hate them for hating my Charm, degrading what actually is revered by me. I am emotional of this outrageous act and the fumes of inferno will never extinguish.”
Just adhere to the following Persian adage:
‘BA KHUDA DEEWANA BASHO, BA MUHAMMAD (PBUH) HOSHIAR’
(Say anything to God like lunatics, but be careful, remain diligence what you say about Muhammad)

No comments: